[To Troll: Don't take it out of context, blame others and be a reasonable person]

I got up this morning and saw a post [about the issue of rural girl payment]. I saw the title and the reading volume. I didn’t even click in it. I probably guessed that the differences of opinion caused the problem of struggle, because this phenomenon is strange in v. Not blame. But I still want to post a message to summarize the factors of this kind of thing.

I have also posted some posts before, there are such people:

1. I don’t care what you say, I don’t care about the content of the post, I only scratch the loopholes, handle it, and then become a politician.

2. There is no position, there is not so much why, the spray is [I posted a post before, there is a personal comment below: I think you are a mental retardation, it is good to have a job] I generally have nothing to this type of person Compassionate, I directly yelled at him and he said @长长[Why are you licking my sand sculpture? Does the webmaster care? Does not care about the feelings of others. High-level cognitive empathy, so that these people are very good at hurting others' feelings. This is a psychopathy.

3. The low-end people who are exported to dirty and vomiting are angering you and causing controversy.

4. Self-feeling is good, it is fun to pick and see, and self-realization by expressing opposition.

5.Click bait title party, try to figure out your psychology, and then tell you "you don't match this title with the content of this post" / "You don't have this label" [I had a post saying that I am a heavy music lover, the content is I bought AirPods] Then someone said that heavy musicians would not buy Bluetooth headsets. I said that I am a heavy headset enthusiast? Is it not serious to simply like music? Do you have to play basketball and play football to be a fan? In addition, I often see some posts asking for guidance and similar tags. The starting point of lz may be to ask a question. Even if the question is more foolish, there is no need to insult others and teach others to be a person. Frequently, some high-end intellectuals reply: [Do you have a computer yourself? As a development, you can't solve this kind of problem. Do you have a development? Such a low-end problem, when you are in college, you should know how to deal with it, let's have a lot of it, but in fact people may just ask a question. For example, let me give an example: Wrong, ask." I really can't figure out the psychology of that person, what do you think? What do you think of yourself?

You can not appreciate others, do not accept the opinions of others, but do you have to step on others if you have to accept them? You don't like what I said, my point of view, you can not talk, continue to do your business, have to leave a few words of your famous sayings? Do you have to say that? Do you know that some people may have introverted or psychological problems? Send a post to ask for your opinions or help. If you don’t have any position, you will attack others, fight others, and cause a second injury to others. I really want these people not to care only about their feelings, whether it is here or in their usual life, can you think more about what will happen if you do something? If you encounter such people, don't care too much about their views. If you listen, you will be clear, and your bias will be dark. Do your own thing and let others talk about it.

This is just my own point of view. I beg you not to try to figure out my psychology. I don't have any sense of superiority. I am an ordinary person. If I have a wrong place or a violation of the rules, I will correct it. Peace & love

A troll keeps commenting on my posts , I know how to ban him.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

将博客部署到星际文件系统(IPFS)

高中地理必修一知识点总结

一场CF的台前幕后(下)